This building at Camp Hancock (originally Camp Greeley) is the oldest remaining building in Bismarck, constructed in 1872 as a military post and supply depot to ensure expansion of the Northern Pacific Railroad.
Camp Hancock later housed the U.S. Weather Bureau until 1940.
La Tejana Mexican Market
Opened in October 2014 and located at Boulevard Avenue and 14th Street. Building originally...
Bank of North Dakota Building
Completed in 2008 to replace the former headquarters for Bank of North Dakota, which...
Target relocated its Kirkwood Mall location in 2006, replacing the former Marshall Field’s space....
Main Avenue – July 2014 –...
Main Avenue in downtown Bismarck, July 2014. Featured are Humpback Sally’s, LUFT Bar, and...
Bismarck Tribune Headquarters
The current home of the Bismarck Tribune, who’s first edition was in July 1873.
CherryBerry Yogurt Bar
CherryBerry Yogurt Bar opened its Bismarck location in March 2012.