A vintage 1909 Northern Pacific Railroad Locomotive sits next to the historic Bread of Life Church, which is North Dakota’s oldest remaining church, completed in 1881.
Camp Hancock (originally Camp Greeley) was established in 1872 as a military post and supply depot to ensure expansion of the Northern Pacific Railroad. It contains the oldest remaining building in Bismarck, along with the historic Bread of Life Church, which was completed in 1881; and a vintage 1909 Northern Pacific Railroad Locomotive that was donated to the site in 1955.
Camp Hancock also housed the U.S. Weather Bureau until 1940.
Located on State Street just north of the Interstate 94 interchange. Like many modern-day...
McQuades Distributing Budweiser
McQuade Distributing is a regional distributor of Anheuser-Busch products, based in Bismarck. The company...
Dakota Stage Playhouse / Former Capitol...
Built in 1905 by Edward Patterson, this building housed Capitol Theater (later Cinema Theater)...
One Source Lighting
The building originally housed the IH McCormick store (retail division of International Harvester Company).
Located on Main Avenue in Downtown Bismarck, opened in 2014. The site formerly housed...
MacKenzie River Pizza Grill and Pub
Opened in 2012.