A dedication ceremony was held today at Camp Hancock for the completion of a restoration project over the vintage 1909 Northern Pacific Locomotive, which included the erection of a protective shelter. The event included various entertainment and the historic Bread of Life Church and museum were also open to the public.
Stamart (now Petro Serve USA)
Located at the busy intersection of Divide Ave and State Street, this was once...
Kmart was Bismarck’s second modern-day discount department store when it opened in October 1971...
Main Avenue Near 1st Street
First building on left is Kirkwood Bank, on the original site of Corwin Churchill...
Standard Oil Service Station, Former
Located on Memorial Highway. Recently, the building housed a soup kitchen.
One Source Lighting
The building originally housed the IH McCormick store (retail division of International Harvester Company).
Horizon Market, located at Washington & Durango in northwest Bismarck.