Camp Hancock (originally Camp Greeley) was established in 1872 as a military post and supply depot to ensure expansion of the Northern Pacific Railroad. It contains the oldest remaining building in Bismarck, along with the historic Bread of Life Church, which was completed in 1881; and a vintage 1909 Northern Pacific Railroad Locomotive that was donated to the site in 1955.
Camp Hancock also housed the U.S. Weather Bureau until 1940.
World War Memorial Recreation Center
Dedicated on January 9, 1931, the World War Memorial Building was a joint city-county...
Kirkwood Tesoro/Amoco (demolished)
Located just northwest of Kirkwood Mall, this service station originally housed an Amoco Standard...
Located on West Main Avenue near 1st Street.
Gateway Fashion Mall Exterior in 2009
Sears and Conlin’s pictured. Opened in September 1979 with original anchors Sears, White Mart,...
Vlana Vlee at Pinehurst Square Shopping...
Vlana Vlee closed in December 2009. Pinehurst Square is a “power mall” located in...
CherryBerry Yogurt Bar
CherryBerry Yogurt Bar opened its Bismarck location in March 2012.