A dedication ceremony was held today at Camp Hancock for the completion of a restoration project over the vintage 1909 Northern Pacific Locomotive, which included the erection of a protective shelter. The event included various entertainment and the historic Bread of Life Church and museum were also open to the public.
GALLERYCentral Market (now Dan's Supermarket)
Located on Turnpike Avenue in northwestern Bismarck. Built in 1988 as an Econofoods, which...
Dans Supermarket at Sunrise Town Centre
Opened in January 2015, this was the sixth Dan’s Supermarket location in Bismarck-Mandan. Dan’s...
GALLERYSchafer Hall at BSC
Schafer Hall was the first building constructed at the current Bismarck State College site,...
Kroll's Diner on State Street
The Kroll’s Diner (originally Kroll’s Kitchen) in north Bismarck replaced the Roll ‘N Pin...
Comfort Inn opened its Bismarck location in 1982. Comfort Suites was built adjacent to...