North Dakota’s oldest church, built in 1881. Later renamed Saint George’s Episcopal Church. First located at Avenue A & Mandan Street, then relocated to corner of 3rd Street & Rosser Avenue. Donated to Camp Hancock in 1965.
Camp Hancock (originally Camp Greeley) was established in 1872 as a military post and supply depot to ensure expansion of the Northern Pacific Railroad. It contains the oldest remaining building in Bismarck, along with the historic Bread of Life Church, which was completed in 1881; and a vintage 1909 Northern Pacific Railroad Locomotive that was donated to the site in 1955.
Camp Hancock also housed the U.S. Weather Bureau until 1940.
Space Aliens Grill & Bar At Night
Space Aliens Grill & Bar at night in Bismarck, North Dakota. Space Aliens was...
Kirkwood Mall Interior – Target...
Target relocated its Kirkwood Mall location in 2006, replacing the former Marshall Field’s space....
GALLERYMissouri Valley Family YMCA
Located at Washington & Divide.
CherryBerry Yogurt Bar
CherryBerry Yogurt Bar opened its Bismarck location in March 2012.