North Dakota’s oldest church, built in 1881. Later renamed Saint George’s Episcopal Church. First located at Avenue A & Mandan Street, then relocated to corner of 3rd Street & Rosser Avenue. Donated to Camp Hancock in 1965.
Camp Hancock (originally Camp Greeley) was established in 1872 as a military post and supply depot to ensure expansion of the Northern Pacific Railroad. It contains the oldest remaining building in Bismarck, along with the historic Bread of Life Church, which was completed in 1881; and a vintage 1909 Northern Pacific Railroad Locomotive that was donated to the site in 1955.
Camp Hancock also housed the U.S. Weather Bureau until 1940.
MDU Corporate Headquarters Campus
The new headquarters of Montana Dakota Utilities and its affiliates was built in 2005...
International Stir Fry Restaurant (closed)
This building housed International Stir Fry Restaurant for many years. The building has sat...
GALLERYArrowhead Plaza in 2009
Arrowhead Plaza in 2009, prior to renovation. Opened in November 1953, Arrowhead was Bismarck’s...
GALLERYScotty’s Drive-in Restaurant
Show-N-Shine classic car show outside Scotty’s Drive-in. Once a regional chain, Scotty’s Drive-in has...
Skyline Crossings and Plaza Area
A major business area off of Highway 83/State Street in north Bismarck anchored by...