Menu
Share
×
× Close

Arrowhead Shopping Plaza in 2009

Image uploaded on January 3, 2010

Arrowhead Plaza was Bismarck’s first shopping center when it opened in November 1953. It still houses the original Dan’s Supermarket.

Arrowhead Plaza was developed by local resident T. Clem Casey, who had also built his house directly behind the center.

Read more about Arrowhead Plaza here:
http://www.bismarckcafe.com/blogs/?page_id=50

Back To: Arrowhead Shopping Plaza in 2009