This building at Camp Hancock (originally Camp Greeley) is the oldest remaining building in Bismarck, constructed in 1872 as a military post and supply depot to ensure expansion of the Northern Pacific Railroad.
Camp Hancock later housed the U.S. Weather Bureau until 1940.
Also located on the site is a vintage 1909 Northern Pacific Railroad Locomotive, donated to the site in 1955; and the historic Bread of Life Church, which was completed in 1881.
Missouri River Sunset Scene
A beautiful sunset scene of the Missouri River in Bismarck, North Dakota. Smoke in...
La Carreta Mexican Restaurant
Formerly home to DiDonna’s Italian Restaurant.
GALLERYUniversity of Mary Campus
The University of Mary is a private, Roman-Catholic based university located in southeast Bismarck....
Comfort Inn opened its Bismarck location in 1982. Comfort Suites was built adjacent to...