The current Bismarck High School building was completed in 1935. It’s seen several expansions since, and completed a major renovation in the 1990s. The Bismarck High Demon mascot was first used in 1922.
The first designated high school building was completed in 1912, and continued to serve as the junior high until 1961. It is one of two public high schools in Bismarck, serving alongside two private high schools and an alternative school.
Learn more about Bismarck schools here: http://www.bismarckcafe.com/blogs/?page_id=75
Cornerstone Bank opened its doors in 2009. This site was originally home to a...
Gee Williquors opened at Sunrise Town Centre at the end of 2014. “Gee” was...
Horizon Market, located at Washington & Durango in northwest Bismarck.
GALLERYPinehurst Square Shopping Center (Full...
Pinehurst Square is a “power mall” located in northwest Bismarck with several big box...
Taco John’s on State Street
The Taco John’s on State Street in Bismarck, North Dakota. Opened in 1989, this...
Former Bismarck Tribune Headquarters
Built in 1920, this historic building once housed the Bismarck Tribune prior to its...