A vintage 1909 Northern Pacific Railroad Locomotive sits next to the historic Bread of Life Church, which is North Dakota’s oldest remaining church, completed in 1881.
Camp Hancock (originally Camp Greeley) was established in 1872 as a military post and supply depot to ensure expansion of the Northern Pacific Railroad. It contains the oldest remaining building in Bismarck, along with the historic Bread of Life Church, which was completed in 1881; and a vintage 1909 Northern Pacific Railroad Locomotive that was donated to the site in 1955.
Camp Hancock also housed the U.S. Weather Bureau until 1940.
America’s Mattress, Formerly...
Constructed in 2001 to house Hollywood Nites Video (later known as Planet Video) –...
Herberger’s opened its Bismarck store on March 23, 1971. It was the company’s first mall-based...
Located on East Broadway Avenue.
One Source Lighting Showroom / Former...
This building originally housed the International Harvester Company’s McCormick Store. One Source Lighting recently...
HuHot Mongolian Grill and Tutti Frutti
Opened in 2011 on the site formerly home to KFC.