Arrowhead Plaza was Bismarck’s first shopping center when it opened in November 1953. It still houses the original Dan’s Supermarket.
Arrowhead Plaza was developed by local resident T. Clem Casey, who had also built his house directly behind the center.
Read more about Arrowhead Plaza here:
BNC National Bank
Located on the corner of Main Avenue & 4th Street. This was originally First...
Runnings Farm & Fleet
Built in 1990 and expanded twice, this building originally house Walmart prior its opening...
GALLERYHedahls Auto Parts Store
One of the buildings that houses Hedahls Auto Parts in Downtown Bismarck. Based in...
Becker Building/Terra Nomad
Formerly home to Discontent, this building underwent major renovation beginning in 2014. Terra Nomad, a concept...
Rock'n 50's Cafe
The Rock’n 50’s Cafe is a popular spot within Gateway Fashion Mall.
Corner of 4th Street & Thayer...
Corner of 4th Street & Thayer Avenue in downtown Bismarck. The building on the...