Arrowhead Plaza after its 2011 renovation. Dan’s Supermarket, pictured here, has anchored the center since its opening in 1953.
Click here to learn more about Dan’s Supermarket and its history.
La Carreta Mexican Restaurant
Formerly home to DiDonna’s Italian Restaurant.
Building housed Logan Grocery from its construction in 1917 until 1941. Apartments were housed...
Vlana Vlee at Pinehurst Square Shopping...
Vlana Vlee closed in December 2009. Pinehurst Square is a “power mall” located in...
Former MDU Headquarters in Downtown...
This building served as the headquarters for Montana-Dakota Utilities until 2005.
GALLERYPatterson Hotel/McKenzie Hotel
Opened New Year’s Day, 1911 as the McKenzie Hotel and officially renamed Patterson in...
Used Furniture Store on Memorial
Located on Memorial Highway, this building was recently torn down. It once housed Sioux Cycles.