Camp Hancock (originally Camp Greeley) was established in 1872 as a military post and supply depot to ensure expansion of the Northern Pacific Railroad. It contains the oldest remaining building in Bismarck, along with the historic Bread of Life Church, which was completed in 1881; and a vintage 1909 Northern Pacific Railroad Locomotive that was donated to the site in 1955.
Camp Hancock also housed the U.S. Weather Bureau until 1940.
Menards originally came to Bismarck in 1986, filling the former White Mart space at...
Kirkwood Mall Interior in 2009
Featuring Grizzly’s Grill & Saloon Kirkwood Mall drastically changed Bismarck’s retail landscape when Paul...
McCabe United Methodist Church
Located on the corner of 6th Street & Boulevard Avenue across from the Capitol....
Dakota Zoo Entrance
The Dakota Zoo is situated within Sertoma Park along the shores of the Missouri...
GALLERYHome Depot Store (closed)
The Bismarck Home Depot opened in June 2005 to much anticipation; however, closed three...