A vintage 1909 Northern Pacific Railroad Locomotive sits next to the historic Bread of Life Church, which is North Dakota’s oldest remaining church, completed in 1881.
Camp Hancock (originally Camp Greeley) was established in 1872 as a military post and supply depot to ensure expansion of the Northern Pacific Railroad. It contains the oldest remaining building in Bismarck, along with the historic Bread of Life Church, which was completed in 1881; and a vintage 1909 Northern Pacific Railroad Locomotive that was donated to the site in 1955.
Camp Hancock also housed the U.S. Weather Bureau until 1940.
Kirkwood Office Tower
This uniquely-shaped building, located just east of Kirkwood Mall, was built in 1973 to...
Located on State Street just north of the Interstate 94 interchange. Like many modern-day...
Scotty’s Drive-in: Show-N-Shine
Show-N-Shine classic car show outside Scotty’s Drive-in. Once a regional chain, Scotty’s Drive-in has...
GALLERYWoodhouse Restaurant/Cost Cutters
Opened in 1969 as a King’s Food Host, The Woodhouse Restaurant continues to serve...
KFYR TV Studios / Hoskins Block
Building housing KFYR TV Studios in 2009, originally known as the “Tribune Block” and...
China Star Buffet
Located at 1065 E Interstate Ave near Gateway Mall in Bismarck, North Dakota. The building...