Custer Park, located just west of downtown Bismarck, was Bismarck’s first municipal park when it was developed in 1909. The Eagle Statue was dedicated on October 1, 1988 to commemorate the bicentennial of the United States Constitution.
The Elks Aquatic Center is located directly across from the park, which was the city’s first swimming pool when completed in 1932.
Carpet Garage is a regional chain, with locations across North Dakota, Montana, and Minnesota....
Bird House Store
Formerly located on State Street, just north of Century Avenue. The Bird House later...
Captain Jacks Liquor Land on Turnpike...
Built in 2013.
VFW Club (closed)
Located on East Broadway Avenue in Bismarck, this building housed the local VFW center...
This building initially housed Kirkwood Hardware Hank, which later became Kirkwood Ace Hardware until...