4th Street – Downtown Bismarck...
Near Wells Fargo and KFYR-TV.
America’s Mattress, Formerly...
Constructed in 2001 to house Hollywood Nites Video (later known as Planet Video) –...
Gold’s Gym opened its Bismarck location in 2008. The space had previously housed TJMaxx,...
Downtown 3rd Street Parking Ramp
Completed in November 1993. Previously, the site was home to one of Bismarck’s earliest...
Kelly Inn / Minerva’s Restaurant
Opened in 1970 as the Town House Hotel, this hotel is now part of...
- News: Culver’s now open
- News: Herberger’s may re-open under new owner, mostly online with some physical stores
- Wiki: Deja Moo
- Wiki: Enoch Schultz
- Bismarck Classified: Well-Cared-For Condo
- Bismarck Classified: Your Personal Piece of Paradise Awaits!
- Wiki: The District (Lucky Ducks Deli, J60, Avery’s Eatery)
- News: Big Boy confirms improvements; no changes to menu or location
- Bismarck Classified: Renovated Historic 2-Story Colonial Revival
- Wiki: Friendly True Value
- Bismarck Classified: More Home for the Money
- Wiki: Parkview Arms Apartments