Coca-Cola Stadium, known more commonly as “The Bowl”, is the track and field for Bismarck State College.
Bismarck State College first opened in 1939, inside the high school – where it remained until 1955. It once again relocated in 1961 after the completion of Schafer Hall.
Learn more about BSC here:
Hillside Park Pool Renovation Scene
Construction scene for a $3.5-million renovation of the pool at Hillside Park, which is...
GALLERYArrowhead Plaza in 2009
Arrowhead Plaza in 2009, prior to renovation. Opened in November 1953, Arrowhead was Bismarck’s...
Built in 1900 by the Northern Pacific Railroad to replace the original train depot,...
VFW Club (closed)
Located on East Broadway Avenue in Bismarck, this building housed the local VFW center...
GALLERYBasin Electric Campus
Headquarters for Basin Electric Power Cooperative in Bismarck, North Dakota. Built in 1974.
Harvest Brazilian Grill
Located on Main Street in Mandan. The restaurant relocated from Linton in fall of...