The Jack Science Center at Bismarck State College was completed in 1998.
Bismarck State College first opened in 1939, inside the high school – where it remained until 1955. It once again relocated in 1961 after the completion of Schafer Hall.
Learn more about BSC here:
Turitto’s Dry Cleaning on Main...
Located at the intersection of 12th and Main. The building originally housed a Sinclair...
Kirkwood Mall Interior in 2009
Featuring Arby’s. Kirkwood Mall drastically changed Bismarck’s retail landscape when Paul Wachter opened it...
After 2014 remodel.
Located in downtown Bismarck, the towering Radisson Hotel originally opened as the Sheraton Galleria...
GALLERY40 Steak + Seafood
40 Steak + Seafood (formerly Caspar’s East 40; East 40 Chophouse & Tavern) is...