University of Mary is a private, Roman-Catholic based university located in southeast Bismarck. Opened as Mary College in 1947, the college began offering 2-year programs in 1955 and 4-year programs in 1959. The campus moved to its current location in 1968 and officially achieved university status in 1986, at which time it also began offering Master-level degrees.
The university is the largest degree-granting institution within the Bismarck-Mandan area, serving 2,900 students. In 2006, University of Mary offered its first doctorate program.
Papa Johns & Hollywood Video
Strip mall adjacent to Runnings Farm & Fleet in 2010 housing Papa John’s and...
Street Scene: Downtown 5th Street
CenturyLink office building on the left, City/County Building on the right.
Civic Square Building / Former Bismarck...
Built in 1910 as a warehouse for Bismarck Grocery Company, the Civic Square Building...
Bismarck Motor Hotel
Built in the 1950s and located on East Main Avenue, the original Bismarck Motor...
World War Memorial Recreation Center
Dedicated on January 9, 1931, the World War Memorial Building was a joint city-county...
Pinehurst Square is a “power mall” located in northwest Bismarck with several big box...