The Jack Science Center at Bismarck State College was completed in 1998.
Bismarck State College first opened in 1939, inside the high school – where it remained until 1955. It once again relocated in 1961 after the completion of Schafer Hall.
Learn more about BSC here:
Broadway Avenue between 3rd & 4th...
Building in center was originally built for JCPenney, which opened in October 1956. See...
Ross Dress For Less Under Construction
November 2015 construction scene at Hay Creek Shops. Building under construction will be home...
GALLERYWilliam Guy Federal Building
Opened in 1964, the William Guy Federal Building supplemented Bismarck’s original Federal Building (built...
Herberger’s opened its Bismarck store on March 23, 1971. It was the company’s first mall-based...
Parkade Parking Ramp
Completed in 1970, the Parkade was the first municipal parking garage constructed in downtown...