Schafer Hall was the first building constructed at the current Bismarck State College site, built in 1961.
Bismarck State College first opened in 1939, inside the high school – where it remained until 1955. It once again relocated in 1961 after the completion of Schafer Hall.
Learn more about BSC here:
GALLERYUniversity of Mary Campus
The University of Mary is a private, Roman-Catholic based university located in southeast Bismarck....
Petco Store – Former Rex TV
Building originally housed Dan’s Supervalu. The backside of the store, pictured here, housed Rex...
Street Scene: South 3rd Street Near...
Looking northwest at 3rd Street from Kirkwood Mall’s parking lot.
Rosser Avenue Near 3rd Street
Seen here are the William Guy Federal Building and the former MDU Headquarters.