The Jack Science Center at Bismarck State College was completed in 1998.
Bismarck State College first opened in 1939, inside the high school – where it remained until 1955. It once again relocated in 1961 after the completion of Schafer Hall.
Learn more about BSC here:
Civic Square Building in 2014
Built in 1910 as a warehouse for Bismarck Grocery Company, the Civic Square Building...
GALLERYBismarck High School
The current Bismarck High School building was completed in 1935. It’s seen several expansions...
Hillside Aquatic Complex
Hillside Park is a park located in northeastern Bismarck south of Boulevard Avenue, just...
Rosser Avenue Near 3rd Street
Seen here are the William Guy Federal Building and the former MDU Headquarters.
Capitol Lanes Plaza
Built in 1982 to primarily house Capitol Lanes, this building has housed offices for...