Schafer Hall was the first building constructed at the current Bismarck State College site, built in 1961.
Bismarck State College first opened in 1939, inside the high school – where it remained until 1955. It once again relocated in 1961 after the completion of Schafer Hall.
Learn more about BSC here:
HuHot Mongolian Grill and Tutti Frutti
Opened in 2011 on the site formerly home to KFC.
Kirkwood Mall Interior – Target...
Target relocated its Kirkwood Mall location in 2006, replacing the former Marshall Field’s space....
Hoskins-Meyer Floral Greenhouse
Long-time local business Hoskins-Meyer Floral closed suddenly in November 2008, not officially announcing its...
Kirkwood Mall Interior in 2009
Featuring Hallmark store. Kirkwood Mall drastically changed Bismarck’s retail landscape when Paul Wachter opened...
City/County Office Building
Since 1984, this building has housed administrative offices for both the City of Bismarck...