Completed in 2008, the National Energy Center of Excellence is the newest facility at the current Bismarck State College campus. The building houses the college’s only four-year degree program.
Bismarck State College first opened in 1939, inside the high school – where it remained until 1955. It once again relocated in 1961 after the completion of Schafer Hall.
Learn more about BSC here:
Pacific Sound, Precision Eyes, and One Source Lighting
Pinehurst Square is a “power mall” located in northwest Bismarck with several big box...
Dairy Queen on Broadway Avenue
Bismarck’s first Dairy Queen, opened in 1949 on the edge of downtown. This Dairy...
Interiors By France Store
An upscale furniture and interior decor store located at 26th & Rosser.
Egger’s Audio & Video (2009)
Located on corner of Mandan Street & Main Avenue. The building has housed numerous...
Sunrise Town Centre Construction Scene
October 2014 construction scene of Dan’s Supermarket and Gee Williquors at the upcoming Sunrise...