Bismarck State College first opened in 1939, inside the high school – where it remained until 1955. It once again relocated in 1961 after the completion of Schafer Hall.
Learn more about BSC here:
Cornerstone Bank opened its doors in 2009. This site was originally home to a...
Bismarck Motor Hotel
Built in the 1950s and located on East Main Avenue, the original Bismarck Motor...
Bismarck Public Works Building
Built in 2001 and located on 26th Street a few blocks north of Bismarck...
Corwin Churchill Motors
Ryan Automotive Group purchased the long-time Corwin-Churchill Motors in 2010. At the time, Corwin-Churchill...
Kirkwood Mall Interior in 2009
Featuring Arby’s. Kirkwood Mall drastically changed Bismarck’s retail landscape when Paul Wachter opened it...
BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center
The BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center opened in March 2010. Its was met with...