Opened in January 2015, this was the sixth Dan's location in Bismarck-Mandan. Dan's has its roots back to 1949, when Roy Rockstad & Eugene “Bus” Leary purchased the local Piggly Wiggly.
Dan’s Supermarket is a chain of grocery stores in Bismarck-Mandan that was founded in 1949. At its height, Dan’s owned and operated a total of 11 locations across North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wyoming. Today, the chain has consolidated operations to focus on its local roots. Interestingly, Dan’s is not named for a real person. Instead, the […][Read more about Dan’s Supermarket / Supervalu]
Ground Round Restaurant
The Ground Round opened its Bismarck location in 1985.
Wells Fargo Building
The Wells Fargo Building (as Norwest Bank) was completed in 1976 on the site...
GALLERYBasin Electric Campus
Headquarters for Basin Electric Power Cooperative in Bismarck, North Dakota. Built in 1974.
Hoskins-Meyer Floral Greenhouse
Long-time local business Hoskins-Meyer Floral closed suddenly in November 2008, not officially announcing its...
CVS/pharmacy at NIght
CVS/pharmacy relocated from Gateway Mall in February 2009. CVS had purchased Osco Drug in...
Fore Seasons Golf Dome
One of Bismarck’s most recognized structures, the Fore Seasons Golf Center is located adjacent...