Custer Park, located just west of downtown Bismarck, was Bismarck’s first municipal park when it was developed in 1909. The Eagle Statue was dedicated on October 1, 1988 to commemorate the bicentennial of the United States Constitution.
The Elks Aquatic Center is located directly across from the park, which was the city’s first swimming pool when completed in 1932.
Cedric Theel Toyota-Scion
Opened in 2008, Cedric Theel’s new facility is quite a step up from their...
Red Lobster Restaurant
Opened in 1989, Bismarck’s Red Lobster underwent a major facelift in 2008.
Built in 1900 to house local department store Webb Brothers, this building later housed...
Located on East Broadway Avenue.
Kirkwood Mall Interior in 2009
Featuring Subway. Kirkwood Mall drastically changed Bismarck’s retail landscape when Paul Wachter opened it...
Jo-Ann Fabrics and Crafts completed its move within Gateway Fashion Mall into the space...