Custer Park, located just west of downtown Bismarck, was Bismarck’s first municipal park when it was developed in 1909. The Eagle Statue was dedicated on October 1, 1988 to commemorate the bicentennial of the United States Constitution.
The Elks Aquatic Center is located directly across from the park, which was the city’s first swimming pool when completed in 1932.
One Source Lighting Showroom / Former...
This building originally housed the International Harvester Company’s McCormick Store. One Source Lighting recently...
Herberger’s opened its Bismarck store on March 23, 1971. It was the company’s first mall-based...
Bobcat Manufacturing Plant / Melroe
Bobcat is a multinational manufacturing company of construction equipment, specializing in skid steer loaders....
MacKenzie River Pizza Grill and Pub
Opened in 2012.
American Bank Center Building
Headquarters for American Bank Center, completely remodeled in 2008. Building was constructed in 1963...
Main Avenue Near 1st Street
First building on left is Kirkwood Bank, on the original site of Corwin Churchill...