Custer Park, located just west of downtown Bismarck, was Bismarck’s first municipal park when it was developed in 1909. The Eagle Statue was dedicated on October 1, 1988 to commemorate the bicentennial of the United States Constitution.
The Elks Aquatic Center is located directly across from the park, which was the city’s first swimming pool when completed in 1932.
Gateway Mall Food Court in 2010
Featuring Subway (now closed). Opened in September 1979 with original anchors Sears, White Mart,...
First Steps Daycare
Built in 1984 to initially a Mini Mart Gas Station & Convenience Store, which...
Young Proven Pair of Blue and Gold Macaws
Young Proven Pair of Blue and Gold Macaws Young, DNAd proven pair of large...
Kirkwood Mall Interior in 2009
Kirkwood Mall drastically changed Bismarck’s retail landscape when Paul Wachter opened it in April...
North American Steak Buffet
Located on State Street, the American Steak Buffet originally housed Bonanza Steakhouse, which still...