Custer Park, located just west of downtown Bismarck, was Bismarck’s first municipal park when it was developed in 1909. The Eagle Statue was dedicated on October 1, 1988 to commemorate the bicentennial of the United States Constitution.
The Elks Aquatic Center is located directly across from the park, which was the city’s first swimming pool when completed in 1932.
J&R Vacuum & Sewing Center
J&R Vacuum and Sewing located at corner of Main Avenue and 3rd Street in...
Kirkwood Office Tower
This uniquely-shaped building, located just east of Kirkwood Mall, was built in 1973 to...
Vlana Vlee at Pinehurst Square Shopping...
Vlana Vlee closed in December 2009. Pinehurst Square is a “power mall” located in...
Kirkwood Mall Interior in 2009
Featuring Hallmark store. Kirkwood Mall drastically changed Bismarck’s retail landscape when Paul Wachter opened...