Custer Park, located just west of downtown Bismarck, was Bismarck’s first municipal park when it was developed in 1909. The Eagle Statue was dedicated on October 1, 1988 to commemorate the bicentennial of the United States Constitution.
The Elks Aquatic Center is located directly across from the park, which was the city’s first swimming pool when completed in 1932.
GALLERYSertoma Park & Missour River
Dedicated in 1928, Sertoma Park (also known as Riverside Park) is a municipal park...
Kirkwood Mall Interior in 2009
Featuring Subway. Kirkwood Mall drastically changed Bismarck’s retail landscape when Paul Wachter opened it...
Horizon Market, located at Washington & Durango in northwest Bismarck.
GALLERYCamp Hancock Historic Site
This building at Camp Hancock (originally Camp Greeley) is the oldest remaining building in...
Broadway Centre – Broadway Grille...
Opened in 2014, Broadway Centre is a mixed used building housing high-end condos and...