This building housed Cowan Drug for many years with the Cowan Family living upstairs. The core of the building dates back to the 1890s, but the building was gutted and completely renovated in 1955. As of 2014, the building is again undergoing major renovation after being left most vacant for years.
Gateway Mall Food Court in 2010
Featuring Subway (now closed). Opened in September 1979 with original anchors Sears, White Mart,...
GALLERYUniversity of Mary Campus
The University of Mary is a private, Roman-Catholic based university located in southeast Bismarck....
Dan's Supermarket (Turnpike)
Located on Turnpike Avenue in northwestern Bismarck. Built in 1988 as an Econofoods, which...
Located on East Broadway Avenue.
Kirkwood Mall Interior in 2009
Featuring Grizzly’s Grill & Saloon Kirkwood Mall drastically changed Bismarck’s retail landscape when Paul...
Kirkwood Mall Exterior
The main entrance into Kirkwood Mall, located on the center’s north side. Kirkwood Mall...