This building housed Cowan Drug for many years with the Cowan Family living upstairs. The core of the building dates back to the 1890s, but the building was gutted and completely renovated in 1955. As of 2014, the building is again undergoing major renovation after being left most vacant for years.
GALLERYScotty’s Drive-in Restaurant
Show-N-Shine classic car show outside Scotty’s Drive-in. Once a regional chain, Scotty’s Drive-in has...
Kirkwood Tesoro/Amoco (demolished)
Located just northwest of Kirkwood Mall, this service station originally housed an Amoco Standard...
Bird House Store
Formerly located on State Street, just north of Century Avenue. The Bird House later...
Stamart (now Petro Serve USA)
Located at the busy intersection of Divide Ave and State Street, this was once...
Cedric Theel Toyota-Scion
Opened in 2008, Cedric Theel’s new facility is quite a step up from their...