Budget Inn Express on the edge of downtown Bismarck, North Dakota in 2009. The hotel was built in 1961 by Marcus Fleck, as Fleck House Hotel. It dropped the Best Western franchise in 1999 and became Budget Inn Express in 2000.
The Fleck House Hotel was a local hotel that operated at the corner of Thayer Avenue and 2nd Street. It was the city’s first hotel to feature a swimming pool, outdoors (Holiday Inn was first to include an indoor pool, in 1966). The hotel was built in 1961 by Marcus Fleck, who owned it until selling […][Read more about Fleck House Hotel]
Sweetheart Bakery Outlet Store (closed)
Located on East Main Avenue, the outlet closed in 2012. In 2014, the site...
This building was constructed in 1997 to originally house an A&W and Long John...
Built in 1906 by Edward Patterson, the Soo Hotel remained in operation until the...
American Bank Center Building
Headquarters for American Bank Center, completely remodeled in 2008. Building was constructed in 1963...
Sinclair Service Station (closed)
Located at 2308 E Main Avenue, this former Sinclair station closed in 2002 after 44...
Hobby Lobby Store
Building constructed in 1980 to house Dan’s Supervalu. After Dan’s relocated its store two...