By Randy Hoffman (admin)
| Last Modified: November 28, 2017
The Will School served Bismarck from 1905-1951.
The Will School was a school that served Bismarck from its construction in 1905 until December 1951. It was named for Oscar H. Will, a local entrepreneur. The school was replaced by Will-Moore Elementary, but the building continued as office space until being demolished in 1954.