The historic Woodmansee Building was built in 1899 as the first home to long-time local department store A.W. Lucas. Woodmansee’s has occupied the building since the mid-1920s, when Lucas relocated into the adjacent building. Even after all these decades, the store is still owned by the Woodmansee family.
Due to the August 1898 Fire, it is one of the oldest remaining buildings in Bismarck.
Gateway Fashion Mall Exterior
Opened in September 1979 with original anchors Sears, White Mart, and A.W. Lucas, Gateway...
Soo Hotel Nameplate
Built in 1906 by Edward Patterson, the Soo Hotel remained in operation until the...
Street Scene: South 3rd Street Near...
Looking northeast at 3rd Street near Bowen Avenue.
Blarney Stone Irish Pub
Opened October 21, 2009 inside the former Golden Dragon Restaurant. Blarney Stone is Bismarck’s...
Ross Dress For Less
The newest addition to Haycreek Shops is almost complete. There’s been no official confirmation on...
Gateway Mall Food Court in 2010
Featuring Subway (now closed). Opened in September 1979 with original anchors Sears, White Mart,...