Menu
Share
×
× Close

Woodmansee’s Office Supply

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings)
Loading...

Woodmansee’s is a long-time local retailer specializing in office supplies and stationery. The store was established in 1914 and has been at its current location since 1929.

The store had been co-owned by Harry Woodmansee and William Harris until the early 1930s when Harris sold his interest. To this day, the store is still owned by the Woodmansee family.

The building that has housed Woodmansee’s since 1929 was built in 1899 as the original home of long-time local department store A.W. Lucas.