The University of Mary is a private, Roman-Catholic based university located in southeast Bismarck. Opened as Mary College in 1947, the college began offering 2-year programs in 1955 and 4-year programs in 1959. The campus moved to its current location in 1968 and officially achieved university status in 1986, at which time it also began offering Master-level degrees.
The university is the largest degree-granting institution within the Bismarck-Mandan area, serving 2,900 students. In 2006, University of Mary offered its first doctorate program.
Space Aliens Grill & Bar
Space Aliens Grill & Bar in October 2014.
Bank of North Dakota Building
Completed in 2008 to replace the former headquarters for Bank of North Dakota, which...
Herberger’s opened its Bismarck store on March 23, 1971. It was the company’s first mall-based...
GALLERYCuster Park/Eagle Statue
Custer Park, located just west of downtown Bismarck, was Bismarck’s first municipal park when...
Built in 1900 by the Northern Pacific Railroad to replace the original train depot,...