The new headquarters of Montana Dakota Utilities and its affiliates was built in 2005 across from Pinehurst Square. Their headquarters were previously located downtown.
Bismarck’s first electric company was Hughes Electric, which was eventually purchased by United Power & Light in 1928, which later merged with Northern P&L based in Mobridge, South Dakota before being purchased by Montana-Dakota Utilities in 1945.
Captain Jacks Liquor Land on Turnpike...
Built in 2013.
Former A&W Rootbeer...
This building housed an A&W Drive-in Restaurant for many years before closing in the...
Opening November 2015.
Used Furniture Store on Memorial
Located on Memorial Highway, this building was recently torn down. It once housed Sioux Cycles.
Office Building on Broadway
JCPenney relocated to this building at the northwest corner of 5th and Broadway Avenue...
Corwin Churchill Appliance & Mr....
Located on 3rd Street between Rosser & Thayer Avenues. The Mr. Delicious space is...