The new headquarters of Montana Dakota Utilities and its affiliates was built in 2005 across from Pinehurst Square. Their headquarters were previously located downtown.
Bismarck’s first electric company was Hughes Electric, which was eventually purchased by United Power & Light in 1928, which later merged with Northern P&L based in Mobridge, South Dakota before being purchased by Montana-Dakota Utilities in 1945.
Located in downtown Bismarck, the towering Radisson Hotel originally opened as the Sheraton Galleria...
HuHot Mongolian Grill and Tutti Frutti
Opened in 2011 on the site formerly home to KFC.
Red Lobster Restaurant
Opened in 1989, Bismarck’s Red Lobster underwent a major facelift in 2008.
GALLERYNational Energy Center of Excellence
Bismarck State College first opened in 1939, inside the high school – where it...
Oasis Truck Stop/Stamart Travel Center
Originated in March 1993 as the Prairie Oasis Truck Stop (owned by Stamart). It is...
CVS/pharmacy at NIght
CVS/pharmacy relocated from Gateway Mall in February 2009. CVS had purchased Osco Drug in...