The Jack Science Center at Bismarck State College was completed in 1998.
Bismarck State College first opened in 1939, inside the high school – where it remained until 1955. It once again relocated in 1961 after the completion of Schafer Hall.
Learn more about BSC here:
Budget Inn Express / Former Fleck House...
Budget Inn Express on the edge of downtown Bismarck, North Dakota in 2009. The...
GALLERYSertoma Park & Missour River
Dedicated in 1928, Sertoma Park (also known as Riverside Park) is a municipal park...
Feist Electronics & Parallax Games
Located on Broadway Avenue, just east of Washington Street. These buildings formerly housed a Piggly Wiggly,...
Rock'N 50's Cafe
Opened in September 1979 with original anchors Sears, White Mart, and A.W. Lucas, Gateway...
La Carreta Mexican Restaurant
Formerly home to DiDonna’s Italian Restaurant.