Gold’s Gym opened its Bismarck location in 2008. The space had previously housed TJMaxx, who relocated to Pinehurst Square Shopping Center in 2005.
The Gold’s Gym affiliation was dropped in 2018 and re-branded as Verge Fitness.
The building was constructed in 1970 to initially house Dan’s Supervalu, which remained at the location until relocating in 1995.
Gee Williquors opened at Sunrise Town Centre at the end of 2014. “Gee” was...
Blarney Stone Irish Pub
Opened October 21, 2009 inside the former Golden Dragon Restaurant. Blarney Stone is Bismarck’s...
Built in 1900 by the Northern Pacific Railroad to replace the original train depot,...
Petco Store – Former Rex TV
Building originally housed Dan’s Supervalu. The backside of the store, pictured here, housed Rex...