Thrifty White Drug on the main floor of the Parkade in Downtown Bismarck, North Dakota. White Drug started in Jamestown in 1884, and merged with Thrifty Drug of Brainerd, Minnesota in 1985. Company also operated White Mart at Gateway Mall from 1979-1986. This Bismarck is one of the last, if not the last in the chain to still bear the actual White Drug logo as opposed to Thrifty White’s logo.
The White House Cafeteria is also housed inside.
Completed in 1970, the Parkade was Bismarck’s first municipal parking ramp. It also houses several business, including Thrifty White Drugstore, Red Wing Shoes, and UND School of Medicine.
Bird House Store
Formerly located on State Street, just north of Century Avenue. The Bird House later...
Scheels Sporting Goods
Scheels Sporting Goods relocated into the former Target space in 2006. Scheels was previously...
Kroll's Diner on State Street
The Kroll’s Diner (originally Kroll’s Kitchen) in north Bismarck replaced the Roll ‘N Pin...
Pinehurst Square is a “power mall” located in northwest Bismarck with several big box...
Verizon Wireless on South 3rd
This building on South 3rd Street originally housed Hardee’s. Today, it houses Verizon Wireless.