Schafer Hall was the first building constructed at the current Bismarck State College site, built in 1961.
Bismarck State College first opened in 1939, inside the high school – where it remained until 1955. It once again relocated in 1961 after the completion of Schafer Hall.
Learn more about BSC here:
Northbrook Shopping Center Sign
The vintage neon Northbrook Mall sign lit up in the late evening. Northbrook was...
4th Street – Downtown Bismarck...
Near Wells Fargo and KFYR-TV.
Bank of North Dakota Building
Completed in 2008 to replace the former headquarters for Bank of North Dakota, which...
Opened in 1975 as Ramada Inn, this hotel served many years as the Best...
GALLERY40 Steak + Seafood
40 Steak + Seafood (formerly Caspar’s East 40; East 40 Chophouse & Tavern) is...