The current Bismarck High School building was completed in 1935. It’s seen several expansions since, and completed a major renovation in the 1990s. The Bismarck High Demon mascot was first used in 1922.
The first designated high school building was completed in 1912, and continued to serve as the junior high until 1961. It is one of two public high schools in Bismarck, serving alongside two private high schools and an alternative school.
Learn more about Bismarck schools here: http://www.bismarckcafe.com/blogs/?page_id=75
The Toasted Frog
Located in Downtown Bismarck, the building now housing The Toasted Frog restaurant once housed...
GALLERY40 Steak + Seafood
40 Steak + Seafood (formerly Caspar’s East 40; East 40 Chophouse & Tavern) is...
GALLERYCentral Market (now Dan's Supermarket)
Located on Turnpike Avenue in northwestern Bismarck. Built in 1988 as an Econofoods, which...
Land O Lakes Pasteurization Plant
Located at Main Avenue & 12th Street, this building is the pasteurization plant for...
Target relocated its Kirkwood Mall location in 2006, replacing the former Marshall Field’s space....
Taco John’s on State Street
The Taco John’s on State Street in Bismarck, North Dakota. Opened in 1989, this...