Located just northwest of Kirkwood Mall, this service station originally housed an Amoco Standard Service Station, which later became Tesoro. Along with its neighbor, Los Amigos, the station shuttered and was immediately demolished in 2008 to make way for a brand-new CVS/pharmacy store. It was one of only two remaining full-service stations in Bismarck (Arrowhead Tesoro being the other).
Interstate Office Building
This building, located on Interstate Avenue, recently became home to Hansen’s Menswear, amongst other...
Hillside Park Pool Renovation Scene
Construction scene for a $3.5-million renovation of the pool at Hillside Park, which is...
Old Federal Building & Post Office
Built in 1913 and expanded in 1937, this building served as the local facility...
GALLERYCVS/pharmacy on State Street
CVS/pharmacy relocated from Gateway Mall in February 2009. CVS had purchased Osco Drug in...
Jo-Ann Fabrics and Crafts completed its move within Gateway Fashion Mall into the space...