Dunahey Paint & Glass
Dunahey Paint & Glass was a paint supply, flooring, and glass specialty store in Bismarck. The store was founded in 1948 by Robert F Dunahey, who also once served as a Bismarck City Commissioner.
In 1950, Roberty Dunahey sold the store to Lawrence Tebelius. Dunahey divested the store when he was called into active duty by the armed forced. Two years later, Dunahey would re-buy interest in the company and partner with Tebelius. At that time, the store was moved to 718 Thayer Ave. The store once again relocated in 1955 to 620 E Main Avenue. The store had apparently again relocated to Northbrook Mall at some point before closing.