Blarney Stone Irish Pub
Blarney Stone is an Irish-themed bar and restaurant located at 408 E Main Avenue in Downtown Bismarck. A Fargo location opened in 2014.
It was the first restaurant of its type in the region when it opened in October 2009. Its menu includes both Irish and American cuisines. Blarney Stone features 26 draft beers, the most of any bar in Bismarck.
Blarney Stone Pub occupies two historic buildings that are best remembered as the former home of the Golden Dragon Restaurant, which operated from 1977-2005.
The two buildings were originally constructed in 1905 by C.M. Dahl to house his men’s clothing store and tailor shop, which remained in business at the site for several decades. They were combined when Golden Dragon opened, and remained as such until the restaurant’s closure. The buildings were purchased in 2007, at which time the new owners invested more than $260,000 into restoring its original appearance as part of the Renaissance Zone Program.
Blarney Stone originally only occupied the west building of the pair, with The Window & Door Store occupying the other, but later expanded into both.
Rock’N 50’s CafeBismarck Wiki
Slaughter, Doctor Benjamin FranklinBismarck Wiki
Hay Creek ShopsBismarck Wiki
40 Steak + Seafood (Formerly...Bismarck Wiki
Soo Hotel / Princess Hotel / Patterson...Bismarck Wiki
Bismarck-Mandan StripBismarck, Mandan Wiki
Hedahls Auto PartsBismarck Wiki