Opened October 21, 2009 inside the former Golden Dragon Restaurant. Blarney Stone is Bismarck’s first Irish-themed bar and restaurant. Built in or around 1905, the building was recently restored to its original appearance.
One Source Lighting
The building originally housed the IH McCormick store (retail division of International Harvester Company).
Cornerstone Bank opened its doors in 2009. This site was originally home to a...
GALLERYUnited Tribes Technical College Campus...
Founded as Fort Lincoln in 1895, these brick buildings were constructed in 1903. During...
Veteran’s Memorial Public Library
The Veteran’s Memorial Library is the current building housing the Bismarck Public Library. It...
Used Furniture Store on Memorial
Located on Memorial Highway, this building was recently torn down. It once housed Sioux Cycles.
Shogun Japanese Steakhouse
Recently opened inside the space most recently occupied by Sakura. The space formerly housed...